There are lots of reasons to choose a career with ICB Group. With us you’ll be able to work in a rewarding and professional environment, with great potential for personal development and progression.
ICB Group is a leading corporate Insurance Broker, providing advice on Insurance, Risk Management and other related services to businesses and private clients.
- Ranked in the Top 20 independent Commercial Broking businesses in the UK, placing over £75M of premiums
- Employing over 120 people
- Owner managed
- Offices in Egham, Redhill and City of London
- Long record of success, based around high quality service, excellent working relationships and delivery of meaningful results for our clients.
- We invest in the development of our people, which is exemplified by our prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker status
Why Work with us?
- Our core services include Insurance Broking, Risk Management and Financial Services for businesses and private clients. With such a variety of areas to work in, you’ll have the space to grow your career the way you want to.
- As a result of continued growth, we are always looking for talented and hardworking individuals to become part of our team.
- Reputationally, ICB Group is ranked at the top of our sector. We are Chartered Insurance Brokers, which simply put, defines the very highest level of professionalism in the industry.
- If you are looking for a challenge and variety, ICB Group could be just what you need to maximise your potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just embarking on your career, ICB Group has an opportunity for you.
Benefits & Rewards
Our comprehensive benefits package is just one of the reasons to choose to work with ICB Group. You’ll benefit from life assurance cover, and have the chance to join our pension, critical health and health Insurance schemes. In addition you’ll participate in an ICB-Wide annual bonus plan – so you can really reap the rewards of hard work.
A competitive remuneration package. This will be reviewed every year.
Company Culture – Our culture is friendly and supportive. We work as a team for each other’s mutual benefit. We organise a number of social events every year, which are very popular with our staff and encourage building relationships with colleagues.
Discounted Insurance Premiums – being insurance brokers, we are able to provide a discounted scheme for our employees.
Training & Development
We invest in our People
To support your professional advancement, and confidence, ICB Group offers access to a full range of training programs, all aimed at providing continuous growth, increasing the depth and breadth of your knowledge and experience, enabling you to stay abreast of the best techniques and skills necessary to excel in the marketplace. When it comes to your training and development, consider that:
- We offer a robust array of soft-skills training programs focused on everything from sales & negotiations, compliance to product knowledge, business and technical skills.
- We fully support and fund professional Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications, such as CERT CII, DIP CII, ACII and FCII.