We currently have a Client Director vacancy, to join our modern and friendly organisation, within the Corporate Division in our Redhill office.
- Development of book of clients through new business.
- Develop leads through networking with existing and new contacts alike.
- Liaise with account handlers regarding method of obtaining renewal information
- To undertake renewal visit/client contact to ascertain client’s needs for the year ahead
- To discuss with account handlers broking strategy and deadlines
- To ensure renewal terms are provided to the client in an accurate and timely way using the Acturis system documentation
- To liaise with Account Handlers to ensure that any mid-term issues are dealt with accurately and promptly
- To assist the Director of Corporate and other colleagues where necessary to assist with work load issues
- To provide a positive contribution to the team objectives
- To make written records of all conversations and meetings with clients and/or insurers, or other relevant business contact
- To update knowledge of insurance market as & when developments occur
- To continue improvement in technical insurance knowledge
- To liaise with other departments, including accounts, claims and new business as and when required
- Minimum 5, ideally 7 years’ experience in a Client Director / Account Director, or similar role
- Acturis system – useful but no essential
- Knowledge and experience of servicing clients in the Hospitality sector would be an advantage
- Excellent and accurate administration & communication skills
- Be self-motivated
If interested, please use the application form below to apply for the position.