BHTA Commercial Insurance
ICB is the approved insurance broker for the BHTA Insurance Scheme, available exclusively to BHTA members. We have been providing advice on commercial insurance within the healthcare sector for over 15 years and are the preferred insurance partners to the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA).
Our sector expertise enables us to add real value to the process of meeting the complex insurance needs of a diverse range of clients within the BHTA membership from Sole Traders to Global Policies with highly complex programmes.
As BHTA members, you have exclusive access to the BHTA Insurance Scheme product that has been designed for your business insurance needs.
The BHTA Member Insurance Scheme includes the following exclusive features:
- Equipment on loan
- Property and exhibitions
- Exports to the USA
- Efficacy cover
- Vendors Liability
- Third Party Liability for Equipment on Loan
- FREE Goods in Transit insurance: £5,000 any one vehicle (can be increased on request)
- FREE Product Recall cover: with a limit of £100,000
- FREE Fidelity Guarantee (theft by employee) cover: £50,000 per claim
- FREE Cyber Liability: £25,000 per claim
We are different because we don’t make assumptions about our clients and their requirements.
- We keep our finger on the pulse and so understand the risks and issues in your sector
- We employ a project managed approach to develop an in depth understanding of your business exposures and tailor-made the solution
If you would like to learn more about the scheme or the service we provide, take a look at our BHTA Brochure or contact the scheme manager, David Widdick on 01784 608 148 or email email@example.com.
For more information about the cover download our BHTA Commercial Brochure.
ICB Group have worked closely with us to ensure that the needs of the Association and its Members are catered for and have also been an invaluable resource when dealing with our fast-evolving industry legislation which has required technical expertise and professional advice.